Welcome to Divine Home Of Glory.
Let’s build for God together
Divine Home of Glory (DHOG) is an apostolic world ministry for youths and families, charged with a vision to raise champions and kingdom crusaders.
MISSION: The aim is to raise men and women as kingdom champions from all tribes, race to the glory of God.
VISION: The vision was birthed by Apostle Busola Jegede , through the help of the Holy Spirit, in December 2016, when she heard the voice constantly that she should be praying for youths. The ministry is passionate about prayers, teaching the undiluted word of God, teaching on daily Christian living, counselling, mentoring, train and empower youths. Furthermore, DHOG organises workshop, training, trade fair, skills acquisition and takes care of the physical and spiritual needs of the ministry for every youths and family members.
THE BIBLE: The word of God is our standard , all our belief and practises are drawn from the word. Heresies or man-doctrine is not part of us. We preach the word of God without fear or favour of anyone because , our aim is to prepare you for heaven.
THE TRINITY: We believe in the teaching of the trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. We pray in the name of Jesus.
HOLY COMMUNION: The sacred blood of and the body of Christ. We share the communion in some meetings. We believe in the efficacy in the blood of Jesus.
PRAYER: We prayer about every and anything. We teach people how to pray and increase their prayer life, how to build their family prayer altar and become an intercessor. We blow the shofar, to signify a seal on an anointing.
The anointing (oil) Isaiah 10:27 , Isaiah 61:1 –
The shofar : is a musical instrument that is a symbol of spiritual agreement when a prophecy is made. Also Deliverance – Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 61:1, 2Corinthians 10:4-5, 1Corinthians 12:12
FIVE-FOLD MINISTRIES God’s intention was to give the five-fold ministries (Apostle, Preacher, Prophet, Evangelist and Teachers) to the church for the perfecting and fully equipping of the saints, that they should do the work of the ministry. DHOG is the ministry that focuses on the five-fold ministries, to bring out the best in everyone so one can operate in all ministries (Ephesians 4:11).
We have the following:
1. Quarterly crusade on a Sunday
2. Monthly deliverance program which holds every Thursdays and Fridays. Please come fasting.
3. Celebration day is once every year (this will be announced). Come dressed in your African attire. Thanksgiving service is every first Sunday of the month, birthdays and anniversaries.
4. We have our regular meetings on Sundays 8am to 11am.
5. Our bible study is held every Thursday 6pm to 7:30pm.
6. We hold our vigil quarterly, which will be normally announced.
7. We have our New Year 100 Days prayers which starts from January 1 to April 10.
8. We have our worker’s meeting every last Sunday of the month immediately after service.
9. Our evangelism holds every Saturday evening from 4pm to 6pm.).
Meet Our Ministers